FC Gil Vicente - Boavista FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Background information, performance analysis, forecast and betting tips with the best odds for the derby FC Gil Vicente vs Boavista FC. In-depth analysis with head-to-head comparison and current performance from the football expert.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Gil Vicente
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with FC Gil Vicente and Boavista FC looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Estádio Cidade de Barcelos. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is FC Gil Vicente who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Check out the top tips for this Primeira Liga tie
Three-Way BetFC Gil Vicente
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%
Best FC Gil Vicente vs Boavista FC pre-match odds
Both clubs in head to head comparison
- FC Gil Vicente - Boavista FC3-105/12/2023
- Boavista FC - FC Gil Vicente1-001/08/2023
- Boavista FC - FC Gil Vicente1-101/15/2022
- FC Gil Vicente - Boavista FC3-008/09/2021
FC Gil Vicente Form
- On the previous matchday F.C. Arouca played against FC Gil Vicente 3 - 0.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 14 games. 3 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 5 home matches.
- The team has scored a total of number of 25 goals in the last 14 month. This is an average of 1.79 goals per match.
Boavista FC Form
- Boavista FC played their last match 1 - 1 against Vitoria Guimarães.
- In the past 6 months Boavista FC achieved 4 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the record.
- On average, Boavista FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.5 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 21 times about a goal.
Expert tip for the Derby match between FC Gil Vicente and Boavista FC
Backing the Both Teams To Score Yes/No market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Both Teams To Score" which is available at odds of 3/4 with bet365 ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 67% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.