CFC Genua - FC Torino Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our CFC Genua vs FC Torino Betting Tip is based on valuable analysis, the principle of probability and the assessment of our sports betting experts. We have compiled all the important stats, the best odds and an educated betting recommendation for the match CFC Genua vs FC Torino. The current team performances, the direct comparison of the teams and specific tips from our experts - all for your betting profit. We offer the best odds of the betting providers for a perfect betting tip!
Performance of the last 10 matches
Both CFC Genua and FC Torino will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is FC Torino who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Three-Way BetFC Torino
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Match facts and statistics
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
Best CFC Genua vs FC Torino pre-match odds
Last matches of both teams
- FC Torino - CFC Genua1-009/03/2023
- CFC Genua - FC Torino1-003/18/2022
- FC Torino - CFC Genua3-210/22/2021
- FC Torino - CFC Genua0-002/13/2021
CFC Genua Form
- Bologna FC has played against CFC Genua in their last match 1 - 1.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 19 games. 5 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 5 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 20 goals. That's an average of 1.05 goals per game.
FC Torino Form
- FC Torino played SSC Napoli in their last match 3 - 0.
- In the past 6 months FC Torino achieved 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the record.
- In the most recent month FC Torino has managed to score 18 goals, which consequently averages 0.95 goals per game.
Betting tip from our experts for the match CFC Genua vs FC Torino
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 7/10 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 60% demonstrating its likelihood.