FC Famalicão - F.C. Arouca Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Find key dates, the best odds and a specific FC Famalicão vs F.C. Arouca betting tip here. Both teams in a direct comparison and precise betting suggestions from our editorial team - so that you beat the bookmakers. Our experts provide statistics, analysis and an valuable prediction for the outcome of the match.
|FC Famalicão||F.C. Arouca|
FC Famalicão and F.C. Arouca are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estádio Municipal 22 de Junho. F.C. Arouca have been one of the standout teams in Primeira Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
Top odds for FC Famalicão vs F.C. Arouca
The latest results and performance in detail
- FC Famalicão - F.C. Arouca0-104/03/2023
- F.C. Arouca - FC Famalicão4-110/10/2022
- FC Famalicão - F.C. Arouca0-001/31/2022
- F.C. Arouca - FC Famalicão2-108/20/2021
FC Famalicão Form
- Rio Ave FC has played against FC Famalicão in their last match 1 - 1.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 5 of 14 games. 4 of these were home games and 2 of those duels were lost.
- The team has scored a total of number of 18 goals in the last 14 month. This is an average of 1.29 goals per match.
F.C. Arouca Form
- F.C. Arouca played Casa Pia in their last match 0 - 1.
- In the last 6 Months, F.C. Arouca has won a total of number of 6 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
- In the most recent month F.C. Arouca has managed to score 15 goals, which consequently averages 1.07 goals per game.
Betting tip from our experts for the match FC Famalicão vs F.C. Arouca
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 7/10 from bet365, with a probability rating of 64% demonstrating its likelihood.