FC Barcelona - Real Betis Sevilla Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our FC Barcelona vs Real Betis Sevilla Betting Tip is based on valuable analysis, the principle of probability and the assessment of our sports betting experts. We have compiled all the important stats, the best odds and an educated betting recommendation for the match FC Barcelona vs Real Betis Sevilla. The current team performances, the direct comparison of the teams and specific tips from our experts - all for your betting profit. We offer the best odds of the betting providers for a perfect betting tip!
FC Barcelona LogoL (2 - 1)W (1 - 0)D (0 - 0)D (0 - 0)W (0 - 4)
Camp Nou
Real Betis Sevilla LogoD (0 - 0)L (3 - 2)W (3 - 1)L (0 - 2)L (1 - 0)
3/81X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
4/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
8/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 21/10 Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for the LaLiga match FC Barcelona vs Real Betis Sevilla

 ProbabilityFC Barcelona52%Draw24%Real Betis Sevilla24%888sport Logo3/841/107/1Odd last updated: bet365 Logo4/114/17/1Odd last updated: Unibet Logo3/841/107/1Odd last updated: William Hill Logo6/174/115/2Odd last updated:

Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison

FC Barcelona FormOn the previous matchday Rayo Vallecano de Madrid played against FC Barcelona 2 - 1.In the last months, the team has played games. of those matches ended with a win. The won of home matches.In the last month the team has scored a total of goals. That's an average of goals per game.
Real Betis Sevilla FormReal Betis Sevilla played their last match 0 - 0 against Real Sociedad. In the past months Real Betis Sevilla achieved wins, draws and losses in the record.On average, Real Betis Sevilla's goal rate in the last month is exactly goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer times about a goal.
Last MeetingsReal Betis SevillaFC Barcelona02/01/20231-2Real Betis SevillaFC Barcelona01/12/20232-3Real Betis SevillaFC Barcelona05/07/20221-2FC BarcelonaReal Betis Sevilla12/04/20210-1

FC Barcelona vs Real Betis Sevilla: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 3/8 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 52%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 48%.Best Tip Double Chance X221/10Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.