Estoril Praia - F.C. Arouca Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

We provide all the key predictions, stats, betting odds and tips for the upcoming Primeira Liga match between Estoril Praia and F.C. Arouca. Read our betting tip for the statistical background information with the best odds for the match Estoril Praia vs F.C. Arouca. The betting tip is supplemented by an in-depth analysis with the direct comparison of both teams and current performance analysis. The advice of our professional betting experts increases your chances of winning!
Estoril Praia LogoL (1 - 0)W (3 - 0)L (1 - 0)L (0 - 1)L (4 - 1)
Estádio António Coimbra da Mota
F.C. Arouca LogoL (0 - 1)L (1 - 0)W (1 - 0)D (1 - 1)W (1 - 0)
15/81X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
9/201X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
2/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Both Teams No Score 13/14 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for the Primeira Liga match Estoril Praia vs F.C. Arouca

 ProbabilityF.C. Arouca40%Estoril Praia29%Draw31%888sport Logo9/513/819/10Odd last updated: bet365 Logo17/103/221/10Odd last updated: Unibet Logo9/513/819/10Odd last updated: William Hill Logo15/83/221/10Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityBoth Teams To Score40%Both Teams No Score60%888sport Logo9/1113/14Odd last updated: bet365 Logo10/1110/11Unibet Logo9/1113/14Odd last updated: William Hill Logo10/114/5Odd last updated:

Direct comparison of the two teams

Estoril Praia FormOn the previous matchday Boavista FC played against Estoril Praia 1 - 0.In the past 6 months, the team won 4 of 19 games. 5 of these were home games and 3 of those duels were lost.The team has scored a total of number of 13 goals in the last 19 month. This is an average of 0.68 goals per match.
F.C. Arouca FormF.C. Arouca played their last match 0 - 1 against FC Porto. In the last 6 Months, F.C. Arouca has won a total of number of 8 matches and took 2 losses. Add to that 3 draws.In the most recent month F.C. Arouca has managed to score 19 goals, which consequently averages 1 goals per game.
Last MeetingsF.C. AroucaEstoril Praia01/07/20232-0Estoril PraiaF.C. Arouca01/27/20221-2F.C. AroucaEstoril Praia08/07/20210-2F.C. AroucaEstoril Praia02/02/20211-0

Betting tip from our experts for the match Estoril Praia vs F.C. Arouca

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 15/8 at William Hill. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 40%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Both Teams No Score. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 60%.Best Tip Both Teams No Score13/14Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.