Espanyol Barcelona - CF Cádiz Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our betting tips for the match Espanyol Barcelona vs CF Cádiz are based on stable analysis, statistical facts and the experience of our football experts. Brillant statistics for the match Espanyol Barcelona vs CF Cádiz including a current form curve and a direct comparison of the teams form the basis for specific betting tips from our experts. We have accurate predictions and the best odds – tailor-made for your betting profit!
Espanyol Barcelona LogoL (3 - 1)L (1 - 2)L (2 - 1)L (1 - 3)L (3 - 1)
Estadi Cornellà-El Prat
CF Cádiz LogoL (0 - 2)W (0 - 2)L (0 - 2)D (1 - 1)D (2 - 2)
23/201X2Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18
9/41X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
29/101X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 13/18 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Odds comparison for the duel between Espanyol Barcelona and CF Cádiz

 ProbabilityEspanyol Barcelona39%Draw28%CF Cádiz33%888sport Logo11/1040/1714/5Odd last updated: bet365 Logo23/2021/1013/5Odd last updated: Unibet Logo11/1040/1714/5Odd last updated: William Hill Logo11/109/413/5Odd last updated:

Direct comparison (h2h) of Espanyol Barcelona and CF Cádiz

Espanyol Barcelona FormReal Betis Sevilla has played against Espanyol Barcelona in their last match 3 - 1.In the last months, the team has played games. of those matches ended with a win. The won of home matches.In the last month the team has scored a total of goals. That's an average of goals per game.
CF Cádiz FormCF Cádiz played their last match 0 - 2 against Real Madrid. In the last Months, CF Cádiz has won a total of number of matches and took losses. Add to that draws.In the most recent month CF Cádiz has managed to score goals, which consequently averages goals per game.
Last MeetingsCF CádizEspanyol Barcelona10/09/20222-2CF CádizEspanyol Barcelona01/18/20222-2Espanyol BarcelonaCF Cádiz10/18/20212-0Espanyol BarcelonaCF Cádiz07/30/20210-2

Latest expert betting tips for the match Espanyol Barcelona vs CF Cádiz: Double Chance X2

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 23/20 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 39%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 61%.Best Tip Double Chance X213/18Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.