Coventry City - Birmingham City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Coventry City and Birmingham City in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Coventry City||Birmingham City|
Coventry City and Birmingham City meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the St Andrew's, with Coventry City home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCoventry City
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 54%Under 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 27%Under 73%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 11%Under 89%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 34%No 66%
Best odds for the clash between Coventry City and Birmingham City
|Coventry City||Draw||Birmingham City|
Coventry City and Birmingham City performance statistics
- Birmingham City - Coventry City3-202/04/2020
- Coventry City - Birmingham City0-001/25/2020
Coventry City Form
- Coventry City recorded a 3 - 2 when they played against Watford FC last time around.
- Coventry City has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 12 goals in their last 11 matches, The Coventry City averages 1.09 goals per game.
Birmingham City Form
- The Blues defeated AFC Bournemouth in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Birmingham City has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Birmingham City has drawn 7.
- In their last 20 matches, Birmingham City have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.75 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Coventry City and Birmingham City
With these two rivals taking to the field, our expert tip for the match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which is available at attractive odds of 1/1 from BETVictor. Although such matches are often difficult to predict, our experts believe that this has a 66% chance of occurring.