Chicago Fire - D.C. United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

An up-to-date analysis of the teams' form and statistical data are the foundation for our Chicago Fire vs D.C. United Betting Tip. For this, we provide a head-to-head comparison and the most attractive odds for the MLS game. If you want to bet on Chicago Fire vs D.C. United, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
Chicago Fire LogoW (2 - 3)D (3 - 3)L (1 - 0)D (1 - 1)D (1 - 1)
Soldier Field
D.C. United LogoL (1 - 2)L (3 - 2)D (1 - 1)L (2 - 0)W (3 - 2)
10/111X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
13/51X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
3/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Over 2.5 Goals 9/11 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

On the teams of Chicago Fire and D.C. United meet each other - and it's about three very important points in the MLS. Kick-off of the match on 8. matchday is at . The performance curves and analysis of recent results indicate 49% probability of a home win for the hosts.

Expert tips, betting odds and betting markets at a glance

Three-Way Bet49%Chicago Fire10/11Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18Total Goals Over/Under 2.551%Over 2.5 Goals9/11Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18Expert Tip51%Over 2.5 Goals9/11Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Statistical help for successful sports betting

Three-Way Bet49%Home Win25%X26%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No53%Yes  47%NoCorrect Score12%1-111%1-09%2-1
Total Goals Over/Under 2.551%Over  49%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.529%Over  71%Under

Current odds for Chicago Fire vs D.C. United

 ProbabilityChicago Fire49%Draw25%D.C. United26%888sport Logo7/827/1029/10bet365 Logo10/1113/53/1Unibet Logo7/827/1029/10William Hill Logo10/115/214/5Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityBoth Teams To Score53%Both Teams No Score47%888sport Logo5/713/12bet365 Logo3/41/1Unibet Logo5/713/12William Hill Logo8/111/1Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityDouble Chance74%Double Chance 1275%Double Chance X251%888sport Logo6/232/715/16bet365 Logo2/92/75/6Unibet Logo6/232/715/16William Hill Logo2/92/717/20Odd last updated:
 ProbabilityOver 2.5 Goals51%Under 2.5 Goals49%888sport Logo9/111/1bet365 Logo4/51/1Unibet Logo9/111/1William Hill Logo4/510/11Odd last updated:

The latest results and performance in detail

Chicago Fire FormInter Miami CF has played against Chicago Fire in their last match 2 - 3.In the past months, the team won of games. of these were home games and of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of goals. That's an average of goals per game.
D.C. United FormD.C. United played their last match 1 - 2 against New England Revolution. In the last Months, D.C. United has won a total of number of matches and took losses. Add to that draws.In the most recent month D.C. United has managed to score goals, which consequently averages goals per game.
Last MeetingsChicago FireD.C. United06/19/20221-0D.C. UnitedChicago Fire03/13/20220-2D.C. UnitedChicago Fire09/15/20210-0Chicago FireD.C. United07/22/20212-2

Betting tip from our experts for the match Chicago Fire vs D.C. United

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 10/11 at William Hill. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 49%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 2.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 51%.Best Tip Over 2.5 Goals9/11Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.