Central Coast Mariners - Sydney FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most important data, the highest betting odds and an accurate prediction for the derby Central Coast Mariners vs Sydney FC. The teams' current form, head-to-head comparison and real expert tips - free for our readers. We have background information, a head-to-head comparison, a straight forecast and a worthwhile betting tip with the best odds for the A-League match Central Coast Mariners vs Sydney FC.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Central Coast Mariners
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Industree Group Stadium (Gosford). Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Central Coast Mariners who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Check out the top tips for this A-League tie
Three-Way BetCentral Coast Mariners
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
Best Central Coast Mariners vs Sydney FC pre-match odds
Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison
- Sydney FC - Central Coast Mariners4-308/13/2023
- Sydney FC - Central Coast Mariners3-202/04/2023
- Central Coast Mariners - Sydney FC2-112/17/2022
- Sydney FC - Central Coast Mariners4-307/31/2022
Central Coast Mariners Form
- Wellington Phoenix has played against Central Coast Mariners in their last match 0 - 0.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 16 games. 8 of those matches ended with a win. The won 4 of 5 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 31 goals. That's an average of 1.94 goals per game.
Sydney FC Form
- Sydney FC played Western United in their last match 2 - 2.
- In the past 6 months Sydney FC achieved 6 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the record.
- On average, Sydney FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.8 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 27 times about a goal.
Betting tip from our football experts for the derby between Sydney FC and Sydney FC
Backing the Total Goals Over/Under 3.5 market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an "Over 3.5 Goals" which is available at odds of 23/18 with 888sport ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 53% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.