Central Coast Mariners - Melbourne City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the match Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne City. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne City are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Central Coast Mariners
Both Central Coast Mariners and Melbourne City will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Industree Group Stadium (Gosford) on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Central Coast Mariners who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Three-Way BetCentral Coast Mariners
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 76%Under 24%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 57%Under 43%
Top odds for the A-League match Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne City
Current form: both teams in comparison
- Melbourne City - Central Coast Mariners3-312/17/2023
- Central Coast Mariners - Melbourne City1-104/15/2023
- Melbourne City - Central Coast Mariners1-012/27/2022
- Melbourne City - Central Coast Mariners3-202/22/2022
Central Coast Mariners Form
- On the previous matchday Melbourne Victory played against Central Coast Mariners 1 - 1.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 12 games. 5 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 6 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 23 goals. That's an average of 1.92 goals per game.
Melbourne City Form
- Melbourne City played Western Sydney Wanderers in their last match 0 - 1.
- In the last 6 Months, Melbourne City has won a total of number of 5 matches and took 2 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
- On average, Melbourne City's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.92 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 23 times about a goal.
Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne City: Tip from our football experts
After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 6/5 at Luckster. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 50%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 3.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 57%.