Cardiff City FC - Sheffield Wednesday Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Find key dates, the best odds and a specific Cardiff City FC vs Sheffield Wednesday betting tip here. Both teams in a direct comparison and precise betting suggestions from our editorial team - so that you beat the bookmakers. Our experts provide statistics, analysis and an valuable prediction for the outcome of the match.
|Cardiff City FC||Sheffield Wednesday|
Cardiff City FC and Sheffield Wednesday meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Cardiff City Stadium, with Cardiff City FC home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
Top odds for the Championship match Cardiff City FC vs Sheffield Wednesday
Both clubs in head to head comparison
- Sheffield Wednesday - Cardiff City FC5-004/05/2021
- Cardiff City FC - Sheffield Wednesday0-209/12/2020
Cardiff City FC Form
- On the previous matchday Leicester City played against Cardiff City FC 2 - 1.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 16 games. 4 of those matches ended with a win. The won of 4 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 20 goals. That's an average of 1.25 goals per game.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- Sheffield Wednesday played Preston North End FC in their last match 0 - 1.
- In the last 6 Months, Sheffield Wednesday has won a total of number of matches and took 6 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
- In the most recent month Sheffield Wednesday has managed to score 3 goals, which consequently averages 1 goals per game.
Betting tip for Cardiff City FC vs Sheffield Wednesday: Exclusive prediction
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 13/10 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 48% demonstrating its likelihood.