CA Osasuna - Celta de Vigo Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between CA Osasuna and Celta de Vigo in La Liga, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CA Osasuna||Celta de Vigo|
CA Osasuna and Celta de Vigo meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Estadio El Sadar, with CA Osasuna home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this La Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCA Osasuna
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Best odds for the clash between CA Osasuna and Celta de Vigo
|CA Osasuna||Draw||Celta de Vigo|
CA Osasuna and Celta de Vigo performance statistics
- CA Osasuna - Celta de Vigo2-107/11/2020
- Celta de Vigo - CA Osasuna1-101/05/2020
CA Osasuna Form
- CA Osasuna recorded a 1 - 3 when they played against UD Levante last time around.
- CA Osasuna has won 6 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 14 matches, The CA Osasuna averages 1.07 goals per game.
Celta de Vigo Form
- In their last match, Celta de Vigo recorded a 0 - 3 when they took on FC Barcelona.
- Over the last 6 month, Celta de Vigo has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Celta de Vigo has drawn 7.
- In their last 15 matches, Celta de Vigo have scored a total of 18 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.2 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the La Liga match between CA Osasuna and Celta de Vigo
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 22/37 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.