Bristol City - Watford FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Bristol City and Watford FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Bristol City||Watford FC|
Bristol City and Watford FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Ashton Gate, with Bristol City home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBristol City
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
Standout Bristol City vs Watford FC odds
|Bristol City||Draw||Watford FC|
Bristol City and Watford FC performance statistics
- Watford FC - Bristol City3-001/06/2018
Bristol City Form
- Bristol City recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Derby County FC last time around.
- Bristol City has won 9 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 25 goals in their last 21 matches, The Robins averages 1.19 goals per game.
Watford FC Form
- The Watford FC defeated Queens Park Rangers in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Watford FC has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Watford FC has drawn 4.
- Watford FC average 1.25 goals per 90 minutes over their last 12 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 15 times from such encounters.
Bristol City vs. Watford FC expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 5/7 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 60% demonstrating its likelihood.