Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the The Amex, with Brighton & Hove Albion home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Best odds for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Comparing the two teams
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-003/07/2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-212/08/2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-004/20/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-010/27/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Arsenal London last time around.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 4 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 10 in the process.
- In their previous 22 matches, The Seagulls has scored a total of 23 goals, which works out at an average of 1.05 goals per game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The Wolves defeated Manchester United in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Wolverhampton Wanderers has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Wolverhampton Wanderers has drawn 4.
- In their last 22 matches, Wolverhampton Wanderers have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.95 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers
For the upcoming match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with 22bet offering odds of 5/9 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 65%.