Brighton & Hove Albion - Sheffield United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield United, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Sheffield United|
Both Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield United will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the The Amex on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Brighton & Hove Albion who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Best odds for the tie between Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield United
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Sheffield United|
Performance analysis of Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield United
- Sheffield United - Brighton & Hove Albion1-102/22/2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Sheffield United0-112/21/2019
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Fulham FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion have won 4, drawn 9 and lost 1 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 20 goals in their last 21 matches, The Seagulls averages 0.95 goals per game.
Sheffield United Form
- In their last match, Sheffield United recorded a 3 - 0 when they took on Southampton FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Sheffield United has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Sheffield United has drawn 2.
- Sheffield United average 0.7 goals per 90 minutes over their last 20 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 14 times from such encounters.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Sheffield United expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 19/25 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 60% ahead of kick-off.