Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

We provide all the key predictions, stats, betting odds and tips for the upcoming Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace. Read our betting tip for the statistical background information with the best odds for the match Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace. The betting tip is supplemented by an in-depth analysis with the direct comparison of both teams and current performance analysis. The advice of our professional betting experts increases your chances of winning!

Premier LeagueAmerican Express Stadium (Falmer, East Sussex)
Brighton & Hove Albion
L(4 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(4 - 2)D(1 - 1)
Crystal Palace
W(3 - 2)L(5 - 0)W(3 - 1)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Brighton & Hove AlbionCrystal Palace

Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the American Express Stadium (Falmer, East Sussex), with Brighton & Hove Albion home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie

Three-Way Bet

Brighton & Hove Albion
4/5 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
4/5 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
13/12 atOdd last updated:

Match facts and statistics

Brighton & Hove Albion54%Crystal Palace23%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-010%2-110%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%

Current odds for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace

Odds Comparison

Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawCrystal Palace
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill8/1114/510/3
Odd last updated:

Last matches of both teams

Last Meetings

  • Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion1-112/21/2023
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace1-003/15/2023
  • Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion1-102/11/2023
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace1-101/14/2022

Brighton & Hove Albion Form

  • On the previous matchday Luton Town F.C. played against Brighton & Hove Albion 4 - 0.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 8 of 22 games. 4 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 38 goals. That's an average of 1.73 goals per game.

Crystal Palace Form

  • Crystal Palace played their last match 3 - 2 against Sheffield United.
  • In the past 6 months Crystal Palace achieved 6 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the record.
  • In the most recent month Crystal Palace has managed to score 25 goals, which consequently averages 1.14 goals per game.

Betting tip from our experts for the match Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 4/5 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 54%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 46%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 5/4Place bet