Brighton & Hove Albion - Burnley FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley FC in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Burnley FC|
Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the The Amex. Burnley FC have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBurnley FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the tie between Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley FC
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Burnley FC|
Performance analysis of Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley FC
- Burnley FC - Brighton & Hove Albion1-207/26/2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Burnley FC1-109/14/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Burnley FC1-302/09/2019
- Burnley FC - Brighton & Hove Albion1-012/08/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 1 against Tottenham Hotspur.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 4 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 16 matches, The Seagulls averages 1.13 goals per game.
Burnley FC Form
- The Clarets defeated Chelsea FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Burnley FC has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Burnley FC has drawn 4.
- In their last 15 matches, Burnley FC have scored a total of 12 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.8 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 1/1 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 74%.