Borussia Dortmund - 1.FC Cologne Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Bundesliga match between Borussia Dortmund and 1.FC Cologne at Signal Iduna Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Borussia Dortmund||1.FC Cologne|
Both Borussia Dortmund and 1.FC Cologne will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Signal Iduna Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Borussia Dortmund who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBorussia Dortmund
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best Borussia Dortmund vs 1.FC Cologne pre-match odds
|Borussia Dortmund||Draw||1.FC Cologne|
Borussia Dortmund and 1.FC Cologne performance statistics
- Borussia Dortmund - 1.FC Cologne5-101/24/2020
- 1.FC Cologne - Borussia Dortmund1-308/23/2019
- 1.FC Cologne - Borussia Dortmund2-302/02/2018
Borussia Dortmund Form
- Borussia Dortmund recorded a 2 - 5 when they played against Hertha BSC last time around.
- Borussia Dortmund has won 10 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- In their previous 14 matches, The Borussia Dortmund has scored a total of 30 goals, which works out at an average of 2.14 goals per game.
1.FC Cologne Form
- In their last match, 1.FC Cologne recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on Union Berlin.
- Over the last 6 month, 1.FC Cologne has registered a total of 0 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, 1.FC Cologne has drawn 5.
- In their last 15 matches, 1.FC Cologne have scored a total of 16 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.07 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Borussia Dortmund and 1.FC Cologne
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 19/20 from bet365, with a probability rating of 69% demonstrating its likelihood.