Bodø/Glimt - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the match Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!
Bodø/Glimt LogoD (2 - 2)W (0 - 3)W (4 - 0)W (0 - 2)W (2 - 4)
Aspmyra Stadion
Odds Ballklubb LogoD (0 - 0)D (0 - 0)W (2 - 0)D (0 - 0)D (1 - 1)
5/211X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
9/11X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
51/101X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Under 2.5 Goals 41/20 Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off

 ProbabilityBodø/Glimt69%Odds Ballklubb12%Draw19%888sport Logo5/2121/227/5Odd last updated: bet365 Logo2/910/111/2Odd last updated: Unibet Logo5/2121/227/5Odd last updated: William Hill Logo2/1110/15/1Odd last updated:

Current form: both teams in comparison

Bodø/Glimt FormSK Brann has played against Bodø/Glimt in their last match 2 - 2.In the past 6 months, the team won 5 of 6 games. 5 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.The team has scored a total of number of 20 goals in the last 6 month. This is an average of 3.33 goals per match.
Odds Ballklubb FormOdds Ballklubb played their last match 0 - 0 against Rosenborg BK. In the last 6 Months, Odds Ballklubb has won a total of number of 2 matches and took 1 losses. Add to that 5 draws.On average, Odds Ballklubb's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.33 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 8 times about a goal.
Last MeetingsBodø/GlimtOdds Ballklubb08/06/20227-0Odds BallklubbBodø/Glimt07/02/20223-2Bodø/GlimtOdds Ballklubb09/12/20210-1Odds BallklubbBodø/Glimt05/30/20211-0

Betting tip for Bodø/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb: Exclusive prediction

For the upcoming match between Bodø/Glimt and Odds Ballklubb, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with 888sport offering odds of 41/20 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 47%. Best Tip Under 2.5 Goals41/20Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.