Boavista FC - Sporting Braga Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Boavista FC and Sporting Braga in Premeira Liga , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Boavista FC||Sporting Braga|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Boavista FC and Sporting Braga looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Estádio do Bessa. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Sporting Braga who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Best betting tips for this Premeira Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Braga
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Best odds for the tie between Boavista FC and Sporting Braga
|Boavista FC||Draw||Sporting Braga|
Performance analysis of Boavista FC and Sporting Braga
- Sporting Braga - Boavista FC0-106/13/2020
- Boavista FC - Sporting Braga2-010/31/2019
- Boavista FC - Sporting Braga4-205/11/2019
- Sporting Braga - Boavista FC1-001/06/2019
Boavista FC Form
- Boavista FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Paços de Ferreira last time around.
- Boavista FC has won 3 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 20 goals in their last 17 matches, The Boavista FC averages 1.18 goals per game.
Sporting Braga Form
- The Sporting Braga defeated Rio Ave FC in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 0.
- Sporting Braga have recorded 10 win/s, 1 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Sporting Braga average 2 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 32 times from such encounters.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Boavista FC and Sporting Braga
Backing the Total Goals Over/Under 2.5 market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 13/14 with 22bet ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 64% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.