Blackburn Rovers FC - Queens Park Rangers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Blackburn Rovers FC||Queens Park Rangers|
On , Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Ewood Park. With Blackburn Rovers FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBlackburn Rovers FC
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best odds for the clash between Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers
|Blackburn Rovers FC||Draw||Queens Park Rangers|
Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers performance statistics
- Blackburn Rovers FC - Queens Park Rangers2-101/28/2020
- Queens Park Rangers - Blackburn Rovers FC4-210/05/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Blackburn Rovers FC1-204/19/2019
- Blackburn Rovers FC - Queens Park Rangers1-011/03/2018
Blackburn Rovers FC Form
- Blackburn Rovers FC recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Middlesbrough FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Blackburn Rovers FC have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 19 matches, The Rovers has scored a total of 32 goals, which works out at an average of 1.68 goals per game.
Queens Park Rangers Form
- The Hoops defeated Derby County FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Queens Park Rangers have recorded 5 win/s, 6 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 20 matches, Queens Park Rangers have scored a total of 19 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.95 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers
For the upcoming match between Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with 22bet offering odds of 15/19 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 55%.