Blackburn Rovers FC - Hull City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our betting tips for the match Blackburn Rovers FC vs Hull City are based on stable analysis, statistical facts and the experience of our football experts. Brillant statistics for the match Blackburn Rovers FC vs Hull City including a current form curve and a direct comparison of the teams form the basis for specific betting tips from our experts. We have accurate predictions and the best odds – tailor-made for your betting profit!
Blackburn Rovers FC LogoD (2 - 2)L (0 - 2)L (1 - 0)W (2 - 1)L (3 - 2)
Ewood Park
Hull City LogoW (1 - 0)D (4 - 4)D (0 - 0)D (1 - 1)L (1 - 3)
19/251X2Visit 888sport#ad | T&C's apply | +18
5/21X2Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18
3/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 23/20 Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for the Championship match Blackburn Rovers FC vs Hull City

 ProbabilityBlackburn Rovers FC38%Draw30%Hull City32%888sport Logo19/2511/450/13Odd last updated: bet365 Logo2/33/14/1Odd last updated: Unibet Logo19/2511/450/13Odd last updated: William Hill Logo2/311/44/1Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Blackburn Rovers FC FormOn the previous matchday Huddersfield Town played against Blackburn Rovers FC 2 - 2.In the past months, the team won of games. of these were home games and of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of goals. That's an average of goals per game.
Hull City FormHull City played Millwall FC in their last match 1 - 0.In the last Months, Hull City has won a total of number of matches and took losses. Add to that draws.On average, Hull City's goal rate in the last month is exactly goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer times about a goal.
Last MeetingsHull CityBlackburn Rovers FC10/29/20220-1Hull CityBlackburn Rovers FC01/19/20222-0Blackburn Rovers FCHull City09/14/20212-0

Betting tip for Blackburn Rovers FC vs Hull City: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 19/25 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 38%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 62%.Best Tip Double Chance X223/20Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.