Athletic Bilbao - Celta de Vigo Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our football experts provide background facts, analysis and a valuable prediction for the match Athletic Bilbao vs Celta de Vigo. Our betting tip for the match Athletic Bilbao vs Celta de Vigo is based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and on experience of our football experts. Free betting tip with the best odds for the match!
Athletic Bilbao LogoL (5 - 1)L (0 - 1)D (1 - 1)L (0 - 1)W (1 - 2)
San Mamés
Celta de Vigo LogoL (1 - 2)L (1 - 0)L (3 - 1)W (1 - 0)L (2 - 0)
8/111X2Visit bet365#ad | T&C's apply | +18
57/201X2Visit Unibet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
4/11X2Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18
Expert Tip Double Chance X2 6/5 Visit William Hill#ad | T&C's apply | +18

Top odds for Athletic Bilbao vs Celta de Vigo

 ProbabilityAthletic Bilbao36%Draw29%Celta de Vigo35%888sport Logo5/727/109/2Odd last updated: bet365 Logo8/1113/517/4Odd last updated: Unibet Logo5/727/109/2Odd last updated: William Hill Logo2/314/54/1Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Athletic Bilbao FormOn the previous matchday CF Villarreal played against Athletic Bilbao 5 - 1.In the past 6 months, the team won 6 of 20 games. 5 of these were home games and 3 of those duels were lost.In the last month the team has scored a total of 20 goals. That's an average of 1 goals per game.
Celta de Vigo FormCelta de Vigo played their last match 1 - 2 against CF Valencia. In the past 6 months Celta de Vigo achieved 7 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the record.On average, Celta de Vigo's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.25 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 25 times about a goal.
Last MeetingsCelta de VigoAthletic Bilbao01/29/20231-0Athletic BilbaoCelta de Vigo04/17/20220-2Celta de VigoAthletic Bilbao08/28/20210-1Celta de VigoAthletic Bilbao03/14/20210-0

Betting tip from our experts for the match Athletic Bilbao vs Celta de Vigo

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 8/11 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 36%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 64%.Best Tip Double Chance X26/5Place bet#ad | T&C's apply | +18
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.