Aston Villa - Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers at Villa Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Aston Villa||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Villa Park. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Wolves who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWolverhampton Wanderers
Expert TipDouble Chance
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
Standout Aston Villa vs Wolverhampton Wanderers odds
|Aston Villa||Draw||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers performance statistics
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Aston Villa2-111/10/2019
- Aston Villa - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-110/30/2019
- Aston Villa - Wolverhampton Wanderers4-103/10/2018
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Aston Villa2-010/14/2017
Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Newcastle United last time around.
- Aston Villa has won 2 and lost 6 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 11 matches, The Aston Villa averages 1 goals per game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The Wolves defeated AFC Bournemouth in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Wolverhampton Wanderers has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Wolverhampton Wanderers has drawn 4.
- In their last 11 matches, Wolverhampton Wanderers have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.36 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Backing the Double Chance market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 11/10 with pinnacle sports ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 57% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.