Aston Villa - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Aston Villa and Brighton & Hove Albion takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Aston Villa||Brighton & Hove Albion|
On , Aston Villa and Brighton & Hove Albion will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Villa Park. With Aston Villa currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAston Villa
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Best odds for the clash between Aston Villa and Brighton & Hove Albion
|Aston Villa||Draw||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Comparing the two teams
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Aston Villa1-101/18/2020
- Aston Villa - Brighton & Hove Albion2-110/19/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Aston Villa1-309/25/2019
Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa recorded a 0 - 3 when they played against Arsenal London last time around.
- Aston Villa has won 7 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 24 goals in their last 16 matches, The Aston Villa averages 1.5 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 0 - 0 when they took on Burnley FC.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have recorded 4 win/s, 7 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 17 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion have scored a total of 18 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.06 goals per 90 minutes.
Aston Villa vs. Brighton & Hove Albion expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 16/13 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 47% ahead of kick-off.