Arsenal London - Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Arsenal London and Wolverhampton Wanderers, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Arsenal London||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
On , Arsenal London and Wolverhampton Wanderers will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Emirates Stadium. With Arsenal London currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetArsenal London
Expert TipArsenal London
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Best Arsenal London vs Wolverhampton Wanderers pre-match odds
|Arsenal London||Draw||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Performance analysis of Arsenal London and Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Arsenal London0-207/04/2020
- Arsenal London - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-111/02/2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Arsenal London3-104/24/2019
- Arsenal London - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-111/11/2018
Arsenal London Form
- Arsenal London recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Leeds United last time around.
- Arsenal London has won 9 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- In their previous 19 matches, The Gunners has scored a total of 25 goals, which works out at an average of 1.32 goals per game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wolverhampton Wanderers recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Southampton FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Wolverhampton Wanderers has registered a total of 9 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Wolverhampton Wanderers has drawn 3.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers average 1.06 goals per 90 minutes over their last 18 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 19 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Arsenal London and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 6/5 from BETVictor. The probability for this market is at 54% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 79%.