AIK Solna - IFK Göteborg Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AIK Solna||IFK Göteborg|
On , AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Friends Arena. With IFK Göteborg currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetIFK Göteborg
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Standout AIK Solna vs IFK Göteborg odds
|AIK Solna||Draw||IFK Göteborg|
AIK Solna and IFK Göteborg performance statistics
- IFK Göteborg - AIK Solna1-007/02/2020
- AIK Solna - IFK Göteborg1-009/25/2019
- IFK Göteborg - AIK Solna3-004/29/2019
- IFK Göteborg - AIK Solna0-209/27/2018
AIK Solna Form
- In their last match, AIK Solna 1 - 2 against Östersunds FK.
- During the last 6 month, AIK Solna have won 7, drawn 6 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 22 matches, The AIK Solna has scored a total of 22 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
IFK Göteborg Form
- The IFK Göteborg defeated Varbergs BoIS in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- IFK Göteborg have recorded 4 win/s, 12 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 23 matches, IFK Göteborg have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.13 goals per 90 minutes.
AIK Solna vs. IFK Göteborg expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/6 from betway, with a probability rating of 66% ahead of kick-off.