AFC Bournemouth - Luton Town Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between AFC Bournemouth and Luton Town, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AFC Bournemouth||Luton Town|
Both AFC Bournemouth and Luton Town will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Dean Court on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is AFC Bournemouth who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAFC Bournemouth
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Best odds for the tie between AFC Bournemouth and Luton Town
|AFC Bournemouth||Draw||Luton Town|
Performance analysis of AFC Bournemouth and Luton Town
- Luton Town - AFC Bournemouth0-012/19/2020
- AFC Bournemouth - Luton Town4-001/04/2020
AFC Bournemouth Form
- In their last match, AFC Bournemouth 1 - 1 against Millwall FC.
- AFC Bournemouth has won 11 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 9 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 38 goals in their last 23 matches, The AFC Bournemouth averages 1.65 goals per game.
Luton Town Form
- The Luton Town defeated Queens Park Rangers in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Luton Town have recorded 10 win/s, 6 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 25 matches, Luton Town have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.96 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between AFC Bournemouth and Luton Town
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 19/20 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 54% ahead of kick-off.