A.C. Monza - Hellas Verona Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our football experts provide background facts, analysis and a valuable prediction for the match A.C. Monza vs Hellas Verona. Our betting tip for the match A.C. Monza vs Hellas Verona is based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and on experience of our football experts. Free betting tip with the best odds for the match!

Seria AU-Power Stadium (Monza)
A.C. Monza
D(0 - 0)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 0)L(1 - 5)W(2 - 3)
Hellas Verona
L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

A.C. MonzaHellas Verona

Both A.C. Monza and Hellas Verona will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the U-Power Stadium (Monza) on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is A.C. Monza who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Check out the top tips for this Seria A tie

Three-Way Bet

A.C. Monza
23/20 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Under 2.5 Goals
50/61 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
10/13 atOdd last updated:

Pre-match statistics and analysis

A.C. Monza36%Hellas Verona35%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-112%1-012%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%

Top odds for A.C. Monza vs Hellas Verona

Odds Comparison

A.C. MonzaDrawHellas Verona
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill21/2023/105/2
Odd last updated:

Direct comparison of the two teams

Last Meetings

  • Hellas Verona - A.C. Monza1-311/05/2023
  • Hellas Verona - A.C. Monza1-103/12/2023
  • A.C. Monza - Hellas Verona2-011/06/2022

A.C. Monza Form

  • Udinese Calcio has played against A.C. Monza in their last match 0 - 0.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 23 games. 7 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 5 home matches.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 21 goals in the last 23 month. This is an average of 0.91 goals per match.

Hellas Verona Form

  • Hellas Verona played SSC Napoli in their last match 2 - 1.
  • In the past 6 months Hellas Verona achieved 4 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the record.
  • On average, Hellas Verona's goal rate in the last month is exactly 0.91 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 21 times about a goal.

A.C. Monza vs Hellas Verona: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 23/20 at Tonybet. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 36%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 64%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 15/19Place bet