AC Milano - Frosinone Calcio Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Most important stats, the highest betting odds and an accurate prediction for the match AC Milano vs Frosinone Calcio. The teams' current form, head-to-head comparison and real expert tips - free for our readers. We have background information, a head-to-head comparison, a straight forecast and a promising betting tip with the best odds for the Seria A match AC Milano vs Frosinone Calcio.
Performance of the last 10 matches
AC Milano and Frosinone Calcio are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. AC Milano have been one of the standout teams in Seria A over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Three-Way BetAC Milano
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
Top odds for the Seria A match AC Milano vs Frosinone Calcio
Direct comparison of the two teams
AC Milano Form
- AC Fiorentina has played against AC Milano in their last match 1 - 0.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 13 games. 8 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 5 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 21 goals. That's an average of 1.62 goals per game.
Frosinone Calcio Form
- Frosinone Calcio played CFC Genua in their last match 2 - 1.
- In the past 6 months Frosinone Calcio achieved 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the record.
- On average, Frosinone Calcio's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.46 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 19 times about a goal.
AC Milano vs Frosinone Calcio: Tip from our football experts
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 6/5 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 47% demonstrating its likelihood.