AC Milano - AC Fiorentina Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Serie A match between AC Milano and AC Fiorentina, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AC Milano||AC Fiorentina|
AC Milano and AC Fiorentina meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, with AC Milano home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Serie A match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAC Milano
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 91%Under 9%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 76%Under 24%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 73%No 27%
Best odds for the tie between AC Milano and AC Fiorentina
|AC Milano||Draw||AC Fiorentina|
Comparing the two teams
- AC Fiorentina - AC Milano1-102/22/2020
- AC Milano - AC Fiorentina1-309/29/2019
- AC Fiorentina - AC Milano0-105/11/2019
- AC Milano - AC Fiorentina0-112/22/2018
AC Milano Form
- In their last match, AC Milano 1 - 3 against SSC Napoli.
- During the last 6 month, AC Milano have won 15, drawn 5 and lost 0 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 54 goals in their last 20 matches, The AC Milano averages 2.7 goals per game.
AC Fiorentina Form
- The AC Fiorentina defeated Benevento Calcio in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, AC Fiorentina has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, AC Fiorentina has drawn 6.
- In their last 20 matches, AC Fiorentina have scored a total of 29 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.45 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between AC Milano and AC Fiorentina
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 21/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 57% ahead of kick-off.