AC Fiorentina - US Lecce Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
An up-to-date analysis of the teams' form and statistical data are the foundation for our AC Fiorentina vs US Lecce Betting Tip. For this, we provide a head-to-head comparison and the most attractive odds for the Serie A game. If you want to bet on AC Fiorentina vs US Lecce, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
|AC Fiorentina||US Lecce|
AC Fiorentina and US Lecce are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stadio Artemio Franchi. AC Fiorentina have been one of the standout teams in Serie A over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
AC Fiorentina vs US Lecce: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off
Current form: both teams in comparison
- AC Fiorentina - US Lecce1-003/19/2023
- US Lecce - AC Fiorentina1-110/17/2022
AC Fiorentina Form
- CFC Genua has played against AC Fiorentina in their last match 1 - 4.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 16 games. 10 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 4 home matches.
- The team has scored a total of number of 33 goals in the last 16 month. This is an average of 2.06 goals per match.
US Lecce Form
- US Lecce played their last match 2 - 1 against Lazio Roma.
- In the past 6 months US Lecce achieved 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the record.
- On average, US Lecce's goal rate in the last month is exactly 0.6 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 9 times about a goal.
Latest expert betting tips for the match AC Fiorentina vs US Lecce: Over 2.5 Goals
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 11/10 from bet365, with a probability rating of 68% demonstrating its likelihood.