West Brom - Watford FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Looking for betting odds on West Brom vs Watford FC? We provide all stats, odds, predictions and tips for the upcoming clash. Our sports betting editorial team will help you find the perfect betting tip with the best odds! We provide crucial statistics and top analysis for your successful bet!

ChampionshipThe Hawthorns | West Bromwich
West Brom
D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)W(1 - 4)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 1)
Watford FC
D(2 - 2)W(0 - 1)L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

West BromWatford FC

West Brom and Watford FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the The Hawthorns, with West Brom home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Best betting tips for this Championship match

Three-Way Bet

West Brom
10/11 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
13/12 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 2.5 Goals
13/12 atOdd last updated:

Match facts and statistics

West Brom49%Watford FC26%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%

Top odds for the Championship match West Brom vs Watford FC

Odds Comparison

West BromDrawWatford FC
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill8/115/27/2
Odd last updated:

Direct comparison of the two teams

Last Meetings

  • Watford FC - West Brom2-209/20/2023
  • Watford FC - West Brom3-202/20/2023
  • West Brom - Watford FC1-108/08/2022
  • Watford FC - West Brom0-007/24/2021

West Brom Form

  • On the previous matchday Millwall FC played against West Brom 1 - 1.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 30 games. 16 of those matches ended with a win. The won 3 of 4 home matches.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 44 goals in the last 30 month. This is an average of 1.47 goals per match.

Watford FC Form

  • Watford FC played Leeds United in their last match 2 - 2.
  • In the past 6 months Watford FC achieved 10 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the record.
  • On average, Watford FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.4 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 42 times about a goal.

Betting tip for West Brom vs Watford FC: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 10/11 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 49%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 2.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 51%.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 13/12 Place bet