US Salernitana 1919 - US Lecce Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the match US Salernitana 1919 vs US Lecce. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match US Salernitana 1919 vs US Lecce are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!

Seria AStadio Arechi | Salerno
US Salernitana 1919
L(4 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 2)L(4 - 0)L(1 - 3)
US Lecce
L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 4)L(2 - 0)L(4 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

US Salernitana 1919US Lecce

Both US Salernitana 1919 and US Lecce will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stadio Arechi on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is US Lecce who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Best betting tips for this Seria A match

Three-Way Bet

US Lecce
17/11 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Under 2.5 Goals
5/7 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance
8/15 atOdd last updated:

Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off

US Lecce36%US Salernitana 191936%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-111%1-011%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%

Best US Salernitana 1919 vs US Lecce pre-match odds

Odds Comparison

US Salernitana 1919DrawUS Lecce
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill19/109/416/11
Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Last Meetings

  • US Lecce - US Salernitana 19192-009/03/2023
  • US Lecce - US Salernitana 19191-201/27/2023
  • US Salernitana 1919 - US Lecce1-209/16/2022
  • US Lecce - US Salernitana 19192-004/02/2021

US Salernitana 1919 Form

  • Cagliari Calcio has played against US Salernitana 1919 in their last match 4 - 2.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 25 games. 2 of those matches ended with a win. The won of 5 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 20 goals. That's an average of 0.8 goals per game.

US Lecce Form

  • US Lecce played Hellas Verona in their last match 0 - 1.
  • In the last 6 Months, US Lecce has won a total of number of 3 matches and took 7 losses. Add to that 2 draws.
  • On average, US Lecce's goal rate in the last month is exactly 0.76 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 19 times about a goal.

US Salernitana 1919 vs US Lecce: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 17/11 at 888sport. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 36%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 64%.

Best Tip: Double ChanceBest Odd: 8/15Place bet