Strømsgodset IF - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Statistics, prediction and betting tips with the most attractive odds for the derby Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb. Perfect analysis with head-to-head comparison and up-to-date prediction from our football experts. The current form of the teams and well-founded tips - now for your success in sports betting.

EliteserienMarienlyst Stadion | Drammen
Strømsgodset IF
W(1 - 3)W(2 - 0)L(4 - 1)L(0 - 1)L(1 - 0)
Odds Ballklubb
W(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 4)L(4 - 0)L(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Strømsgodset IFOdds Ballklubb

One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Strømsgodset IF and Odds Ballklubb looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Marienlyst Stadion. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Strømsgodset IF who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!

Best betting tips for this Eliteserien match

Three-Way Bet

Strømsgodset IF
7/10 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
5/7 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 2.5 Goals
5/7 atOdd last updated:

Statistics and game analysis

Strømsgodset IF51%Odds Ballklubb27%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%2-19%3-17%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%

Best Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb pre-match odds

Odds Comparison

Strømsgodset IFDrawOdds Ballklubb
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill11/1729/1010/3
Odd last updated:

Team statistics: the last results in comparison

Last Meetings

  • Strømsgodset IF - Odds Ballklubb1-303/09/2024
  • Strømsgodset IF - Odds Ballklubb3-110/22/2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Strømsgodset IF1-105/29/2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Strømsgodset IF1-003/04/2023

Strømsgodset IF Form

  • Sarpsborg 08 has played against Strømsgodset IF in their last match 1 - 3.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 11 games. 6 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 4 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 16 goals. That's an average of 1.45 goals per game.

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • Odds Ballklubb played their last match 2 - 1 against Lillestrøm SK.
  • In the last 6 Months, Odds Ballklubb has won a total of number of 4 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • In the most recent month Odds Ballklubb has managed to score 15 goals, which consequently averages 1.25 goals per game.

Expert tip for the Derby match between Strømsgodset IF and Odds Ballklubb

Predictions for a derby are never easy, but luckily our experts can rely on years of experience and detailed statistics. For the upcoming match we recommend a bet on "Over 2.5 Goals" with odds of 5/7 at 888sport. Our data calculated a win probability of 66 % for this bet.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 5/7 Place bet