Portland Timbers - Minnesota United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the match Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!

MLSProvidence Park | Portland, Oregon
Portland Timbers
L(0 - 4)W(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(0 - 2)
Minnesota United
L(0 - 1)L(5 - 3)L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Portland TimbersMinnesota United

On , Portland Timbers and Minnesota United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Providence Park. With Portland Timbers currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.

Check out the top tips for this MLS tie

Three-Way Bet

Portland Timbers
7/9 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
4/9 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
11/10 atOdd last updated:

Predictions based on statistical analysis

Portland Timbers41%Minnesota United37%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%

Top odds for the MLS match Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United

Odds Comparison

Portland TimbersDrawMinnesota United
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill8/1116/529/10
Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Last Meetings

  • Minnesota United - Portland Timbers2-105/19/2024
  • Portland Timbers - Minnesota United0-105/21/2023
  • Portland Timbers - Minnesota United1-009/11/2022
  • Minnesota United - Portland Timbers4-407/30/2022

Portland Timbers Form

  • Vancouver Whitecaps has played against Portland Timbers in their last match 0 - 4.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 20 games. 6 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 5 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 34 goals. That's an average of 1.7 goals per game.

Minnesota United Form

  • Minnesota United played Austin FC in their last match 0 - 1.
  • In the last 6 Months, Minnesota United has won a total of number of 8 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • On average, Minnesota United's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.63 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 31 times about a goal.

Betting tip from our experts for the match Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 7/9 at Parimatch. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 41%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 59%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 11/10 Place bet