PEC Zwolle - Almere City FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Looking for betting odds on PEC Zwolle vs Almere City FC? We provide all stats, odds, predictions and tips for the upcoming clash. Our sports betting editorial team will help you find the perfect betting tip with the best odds! We provide crucial statistics and top analysis for your successful bet!

EredivisieMAC³PARK Stadion | Zwolle
PEC Zwolle
D(1 - 1)W(0 - 2)W(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)D(2 - 2)
Almere City FC
D(0 - 0)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

PEC ZwolleAlmere City FC

Both PEC Zwolle and Almere City FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the MAC³PARK Stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is PEC Zwolle who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Check out the top tips for this Eredivisie tie

Three-Way Bet

PEC Zwolle
23/20 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
20/21 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
1/1 atOdd last updated:

Match facts and statistics

PEC Zwolle39%Almere City FC35%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-29%2-19%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%

Current odds for PEC Zwolle vs Almere City FC

Odds Comparison

PEC ZwolleDrawAlmere City FC
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:

Last matches of both teams

Last Meetings

  • Almere City FC - PEC Zwolle1-209/02/2023
  • Almere City FC - PEC Zwolle1-104/21/2023
  • PEC Zwolle - Almere City FC3-201/06/2023

PEC Zwolle Form

  • Go Ahead Eagles has played against PEC Zwolle in their last match 1 - 1.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 7 of 20 games. 4 of these were home games and 2 of those duels were lost.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 30 goals. That's an average of 1.5 goals per game.

Almere City FC Form

  • Almere City FC played Alkmaar Zaanstreek in their last match 0 - 0.
  • In the past 6 months Almere City FC achieved 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the record.
  • In the most recent month Almere City FC has managed to score 20 goals, which consequently averages 1 goals per game.

Betting tip from our experts for the match PEC Zwolle vs Almere City FC

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 23/20 at Luckster. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 39%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 61%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 1/1Place bet