Odds Ballklubb - Molde FK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our Odds Ballklubb vs Molde FK Betting Tip is based on valuable analysis, the principle of probability and the assessment of our sports betting experts. We have compiled all the important stats, the best odds and an educated betting recommendation for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Molde FK. The current team performances, the direct comparison of the teams and specific tips from our experts - all for your betting profit. We offer the best odds of the betting providers for a perfect betting tip!

EliteserienSkagerak Arena | Skien
Odds Ballklubb
L(4 - 0)L(0 - 2)D(3 - 3)L(2 - 0)W(1 - 2)
Molde FK
D(2 - 2)L(3 - 1)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Odds BallklubbMolde FK

On , Odds Ballklubb and Molde FK will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Skagerak Arena. With Molde FK currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.

Check out the top tips for this Eliteserien tie

Three-Way Bet

Molde FK
7/10 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
13/20 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 3.5 Goals
6/4 atOdd last updated:

Match facts and statistics

Molde FK48%Odds Ballklubb30%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-29%1-18%2-27%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%

Top odds for the Eliteserien match Odds Ballklubb vs Molde FK

Odds Comparison

Odds BallklubbDrawMolde FK
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill15/43/14/7
Odd last updated:

Direct comparison of the two teams

Last Meetings

  • Molde FK - Odds Ballklubb1-204/17/2024
  • Molde FK - Odds Ballklubb4-109/16/2023
  • Molde FK - Odds Ballklubb3-402/09/2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Molde FK1-206/19/2022

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • On the previous matchday Tromsø IL played against Odds Ballklubb 4 - 0.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 3 of 10 games. 5 of these were home games and 2 of those duels were lost.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 17 goals in the last 10 month. This is an average of 1.7 goals per match.

Molde FK Form

  • Molde FK played their last match 2 - 2 against Rosenborg BK.
  • In the last 6 Months, Molde FK has won a total of number of 5 matches and took 2 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • In the most recent month Molde FK has managed to score 18 goals, which consequently averages 1.8 goals per game.

Betting tip from our experts for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Molde FK

For the upcoming match between Odds Ballklubb and Molde FK, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with Tonybet offering odds of 6/4 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 51%.

Best Tip: Over 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: 6/4 Place bet