Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

We provide all the key predictions, stats, betting odds and tips for the upcoming Eliteserien match between Odds Ballklubb and Lillestrøm SK. Read our betting tip for the statistical background information with the best odds for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK. The betting tip is supplemented by an in-depth analysis with the direct comparison of both teams and current performance analysis. The advice of our professional betting experts increases your chances of winning!

EliteserienSkagerak Arena | Skien
Odds Ballklubb
D(0 - 0)L(0 - 4)L(4 - 0)L(0 - 2)D(3 - 3)
Lillestrøm SK
L(0 - 3)W(1 - 4)L(0 - 2)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Odds BallklubbLillestrøm SK

Odds Ballklubb and Lillestrøm SK meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Skagerak Arena, with Lillestrøm SK form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Best betting tips for this Eliteserien match

Three-Way Bet

Lillestrøm SK
11/10 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
17/25 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 3.5 Goals
13/8 atOdd last updated:

Match facts and statistics

Lillestrøm SK52%Odds Ballklubb27%X21%Three-Way Bet
1-29%1-37%2-27%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 75%Under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 55%Under 45%

Top odds for the Eliteserien match Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK

Odds Comparison

Odds BallklubbDrawLillestrøm SK
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:

Both clubs in head to head comparison

Last Meetings

  • Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb2-103/16/2024
  • Lillestrøm SK - Odds Ballklubb4-411/26/2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-105/12/2023
  • Odds Ballklubb - Lillestrøm SK0-204/01/2023

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • On the previous matchday KFUM-Kameratene Oslo played against Odds Ballklubb 0 - 0.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 12 games. 3 of those matches ended with a win. The won of 5 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 17 goals. That's an average of 1.42 goals per game.

Lillestrøm SK Form

  • Lillestrøm SK played their last match 0 - 3 against Fredrikstad FK.
  • In the last 6 Months, Lillestrøm SK has won a total of number of 3 matches and took 6 losses. Add to that 1 draws.
  • On average, Lillestrøm SK's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.27 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 14 times about a goal.

Latest expert betting tips for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Lillestrøm SK: Over 3.5 Goals

The bookmakers and experts do not expect great football in this match, but rather a tough and competitive game. This is no surprise, because this is a typical relegation battle. After careful analysis of all data and statistics, we recommend a bet on "Over 3.5 Goals" with odds of 13/8 at Tonybet. The pure mathematical probability of winning this bet is %.

Best Tip: Over 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: 13/8 Place bet