Odds Ballklubb - Kristiansund BK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK Betting Tip is based on valuable analysis, the principle of probability and the assessment of our sports betting experts. We have compiled all the important stats, the best odds and an educated betting recommendation for the match Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK. The current team performances, the direct comparison of the teams and specific tips from our experts - all for your betting profit. We offer the best odds of the betting providers for a perfect betting tip!

EliteserienSkagerak Arena | Skien
Odds Ballklubb
D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 4)L(4 - 0)
Kristiansund BK
W(3 - 1)L(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Odds BallklubbKristiansund BK

Odds Ballklubb and Kristiansund BK meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Skagerak Arena, with Kristiansund BK form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Best betting tips for this Eliteserien match

Three-Way Bet

Kristiansund BK

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals

Expert Tip

Under 3.5 Goals

Predictions based on statistical analysis

Kristiansund BK39%Odds Ballklubb36%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%

Top odds for the Eliteserien match Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK

Odds Comparison

Odds BallklubbDrawKristiansund BK

Current form and performance comparison

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Kristiansund BK1-110/09/2022
  • Kristiansund BK - Odds Ballklubb2-207/24/2022
  • Odds Ballklubb - Kristiansund BK2-411/07/2021
  • Kristiansund BK - Odds Ballklubb2-006/12/2021

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • Strømsgodset IF has played against Odds Ballklubb in their last match 1 - 1.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 12 games. 3 of those matches ended with a win. The won 1 of 5 home matches.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 12 goals. That's an average of 1 goals per game.

Kristiansund BK Form

  • Kristiansund BK played their last match 3 - 1 against Sarpsborg 08.
  • In the last 6 Months, Kristiansund BK has won a total of number of 4 matches and took 5 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • In the most recent month Kristiansund BK has managed to score 20 goals, which consequently averages 1.43 goals per game.

Betting tip for Odds Ballklubb vs Kristiansund BK: Exclusive prediction

For the upcoming match between Odds Ballklubb and Kristiansund BK, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with offering odds of on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 67%.

Best Tip: Under 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: Place bet