Lille OSC - Le Havre Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We evaluate relevant statistics and the current form of both teams and give you an informed Lille OSC and Le Havre Betting Tip. The expertise of our sports betting editors will help you find the best odds and win your bet! This exclusive betting tip with the best odds for the match Lille OSC vs Le Havre contains statistics, analysis and an informed prediction for the match outcome.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Lille OSC and Le Havre are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stade Pierre-Mauroy. Lille OSC have been one of the standout teams in Ligue 1 over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Three-Way BetLille OSC
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
Top odds for the Ligue 1 match Lille OSC vs Le Havre
Direct comparison of the two teams
- Le Havre - Lille OSC0-210/01/2023
- Lille OSC - Le Havre3-207/26/2023
Lille OSC Form
- Paris Saint Germain has played against Lille OSC in their last match 3 - 1.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 9 of 20 games. 5 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 28 goals. That's an average of 1.4 goals per game.
Le Havre Form
- Le Havre played Stade Rennais in their last match 0 - 1.
- In the past 6 months Le Havre achieved 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the record.
- In the most recent month Le Havre has managed to score 21 goals, which consequently averages 1.05 goals per game.
Betting tip for Lille OSC vs Le Havre: Exclusive prediction
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 21/20 from Tonybet, with a probability rating of 55% demonstrating its likelihood.