Girona FC - CF Villarreal Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Background info, performance development, prediction and betting tips with the highest betting odds for the match Girona FC vs CF Villarreal. Detailed analysis with head-to-head comparison from our football experts. If you want to bet on the match Girona FC vs CF Villarreal, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!

LaLigaEstadi Montilivi | Girona
Girona FC
D(2 - 2)W(4 - 2)W(0 - 2)W(4 - 1)L(3 - 1)
CF Villarreal
W(3 - 2)L(3 - 2)W(3 - 0)W(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Girona FCCF Villarreal

Both Girona FC and CF Villarreal will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estadi Montilivi on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Girona FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Best betting tips for this LaLiga match

Three-Way Bet

Girona FC
8/11 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
3/8 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
23/20 atOdd last updated:

Statistics and game analysis

Girona FC43%CF Villarreal35%X22%Three-Way Bet
2-18%1-18%2-27%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%

Best Girona FC vs CF Villarreal pre-match odds

Odds Comparison

Girona FCDrawCF Villarreal
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill2/37/216/5
Odd last updated:

Current form: both teams in comparison

Last Meetings

  • CF Villarreal - Girona FC1-209/27/2023
  • Girona FC - CF Villarreal1-205/20/2023
  • CF Villarreal - Girona FC1-001/22/2023

Girona FC Form

  • CD Alavés has played against Girona FC in their last match 2 - 2.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 12 of 22 games. 5 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 44 goals. That's an average of 2 goals per game.

CF Villarreal Form

  • CF Villarreal played their last match 3 - 2 against FC Sevilla.
  • In the past 6 months CF Villarreal achieved 10 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the record.
  • In the most recent month CF Villarreal has managed to score 41 goals, which consequently averages 1.86 goals per game.

Free betting tip for the top match between CF Villarreal and CF Villarreal

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 8/11 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 43%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 57%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 23/20 Place bet