CD Alavés - RCD Mallorca Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Background info, performance development, prediction and betting tips with the highest betting odds for the match CD Alavés vs RCD Mallorca. Detailed analysis with head-to-head comparison from our football experts. If you want to bet on the match CD Alavés vs RCD Mallorca, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!

LaLigaEstadio Mendizorroza | Vitoria-Gasteiz
CD Alavés
D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 3)W(0 - 3)W(1 - 0)
RCD Mallorca
L(1 - 2)W(2 - 1)L(4 - 0)L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CD AlavésRCD Mallorca

Both CD Alavés and RCD Mallorca will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estadio Mendizorroza on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is CD Alavés who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Check out the top tips for this LaLiga tie

Three-Way Bet

CD Alavés
19/20 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Under 2.5 Goals
4/9 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
11/12 atOdd last updated:

Predictions based on statistical analysis

CD Alavés38%RCD Mallorca32%X30%Three-Way Bet
1-013%1-113%0-112%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%

CD Alavés vs RCD Mallorca: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off

Odds Comparison

CD AlavésDrawRCD Mallorca
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill17/2021/1015/4
Odd last updated:

Direct comparison (h2h) of CD Alavés and RCD Mallorca

Last Meetings

  • RCD Mallorca - CD Alavés0-012/03/2023
  • RCD Mallorca - CD Alavés2-104/19/2022
  • CD Alavés - RCD Mallorca0-108/21/2021

CD Alavés Form

  • Real Betis Sevilla has played against CD Alavés in their last match 0 - 0.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 23 games. 6 of those matches ended with a win. The won 1 of 5 home matches.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 20 goals in the last 23 month. This is an average of 0.87 goals per match.

RCD Mallorca Form

  • RCD Mallorca played their last match 1 - 2 against Real Sociedad.
  • In the last 6 Months, RCD Mallorca has won a total of number of 4 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • In the most recent month RCD Mallorca has managed to score 21 goals, which consequently averages 0.91 goals per game.

Free betting tip for the top match between RCD Mallorca and RCD Mallorca

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 19/20 at Tonybet. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 38%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 62%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 11/12Place bet