AC Fiorentina - AS Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our football experts provide background facts, analysis and a valuable prediction for the match AC Fiorentina vs AS Roma. Our betting tip for the match AC Fiorentina vs AS Roma is based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and on experience of our football experts. Free betting tip with the best odds for the match!

Seria AStadio Artemio Franchi | Florence
AC Fiorentina
D(0 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(5 - 1)
AS Roma
W(1 - 4)W(3 - 2)W(0 - 3)L(2 - 4)W(4 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AC FiorentinaAS Roma

On , AC Fiorentina and AS Roma will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stadio Artemio Franchi. With AS Roma currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Three-Way Bet

AS Roma
15/8 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
51/50 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Over 2.5 Goals
51/50 atOdd last updated:

Statistics and game analysis

AS Roma40%AC Fiorentina36%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%

AC Fiorentina vs AS Roma: The most attractive odds ahead kick-off

Odds Comparison

AC FiorentinaDrawAS Roma
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill3/212/517/10
Odd last updated:

Team statistics: the last results in comparison

Last Meetings

  • AS Roma - AC Fiorentina1-112/10/2023
  • AC Fiorentina - AS Roma2-105/27/2023
  • AS Roma - AC Fiorentina2-001/15/2023
  • AC Fiorentina - AS Roma2-005/09/2022

AC Fiorentina Form

  • On the previous matchday FC Torino played against AC Fiorentina 0 - 0.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 11 of 24 games. 5 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.
  • In the last month the team has scored a total of 33 goals. That's an average of 1.38 goals per game.

AS Roma Form

  • AS Roma played A.C. Monza in their last match 1 - 4.
  • In the last 6 Months, AS Roma has won a total of number of 14 matches and took 3 losses. Add to that 1 draws.
  • In the most recent month AS Roma has managed to score 48 goals, which consequently averages 2 goals per game.

AC Fiorentina vs AS Roma: Tip from our football experts

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): away win. For this bet, use the top odds of 15/8 at Tonybet. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 40%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Over 2.5 Goals. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 60%.

Best Tip: Over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 1/1Place bet