Types of bonuses offered by bookmakers
Betting agencies try through many methods to attract their clients, the most common is the extra money they offer to users after the first deposit.
Each betting agency offers various bonuses. These are for example:
Bonus for the first deposit
…also known as welcome package. It is undoubtedly the most important type of bonus. It is granted when you open a new account at an online betting agency, and it is offered only once for the first deposit. Even if other aspects for choosing the right bookmaker are more important, this bonus is a nice ad-on.
Only a few sportsbooks offering a no-deposit bonus. Usually this offer is a free bet and you will receive it directly after you registration. A good possibility to get to know the bookmaker.
Mobile Bet Bonus
…to convince you to try mobile-optimized sites or Android / IOS / Windows applications, some licensed operators offer a bonus for the first bet on your phone / tablet.
Different constant promotions
In this category, those offers are available for a longer period of time. They can be very varied: stakes refunds on soccer matches ending 0:0 or a goal after 90 minutes, bonuses for multiple bets, loyalty bonuses, VIP programs, weekly insurance, etc.
Various occasional promotions
…are only valid for a few days, they are offered at some major football matches or at various top competitions in football, tennis, basketball, hockey or even other sports. You can get free bets, risk free bets or live betting bonuses if you meet the conditions of the offer.
Offers on certain occasions
…reload bonuses, anniversary bonuses, special bonus for the next deposit, etc.
Under what form can be bonuses?
- Runtime Bonus – is a sum of money offered by the gambling site on a specific occasion, such as when you open a new account. This is usually equal to 50% or 100% of the amount deposited and must be rolled up a number of times before it can be withdrawn.
- Free bet – is a fictitious amount sometimes offered by betting agencies. The amount must be played on a single ticket, and you only keep profit, not the stake. The amount you earn is not usually subject to any running conditions.
- Full bet – it’s like a kind of freebet, only in this case you keep the stakes, not just the profit.
- No risk bet – known as insured bet. In this case, if your ticket is lost, you will receive a partial or full refund in the form of a bonus.
What is the minimum betting turnover?
Most bonuses have attached running conditions. This means that a bonus must be run a certain number of times on certain odds within a maximum of days. For example, if you have a £200 bonus that needs to be rolled 5 times at odds of 1.50 or higher in 30 days, it means you have 30 days to place bets totaling £1000, and only the tickets you put Odds of 1.50 or higher are considered to meet the conditions. Online bookmakers impose conditions for betting that bettors do not abuse a promotional offer, not just to get the bonus and then leave immediately. A bonus hunter will stray from his nose, but a true gambler will naturally fulfill these conditions because he has opened an account for betting.
- Consider the fact that if you do not qualify for the number of days set by the operator, then you will lose that bonus. Also, read carefully the terms and rules of that offer as it may include other rules.
- For example, some operators do not accept tickets in the system or those placed on certain types of bets (such as Asian handicaps) in meeting the conditions of the
- Another very important tip that I can give you is to check if the payee you want to pay is caliber or not for the bonus. There are many online agencies that do not offer Skrill deposit bonuses!
Taking all of these informations into consideration, I invite you to visit the licensed online bookmakers bonuses and promotions page to see the best deals available at this time.