Ahead of Tuesday night’s UEFA European Super Cup between Real Madrid and Manchester United, a whole host of bookmakers are offering odds and promotions surrounding the match. With the Champions League and Europa League winners meeting in Macedonia, many are predicting fireworks on the field, as arguably the world’s two biggest clubs face off against each other.
With the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku among the star names on show, fans could well be in for a treat during the 90 minutes, with plenty of attacking talent on display. However, for those looking to place a bet on the match, there is perhaps no better place than SkyBet, with the popular British bookmaker offering a series of enhanced odds offers on the match. Their generous price boosts surround a range of pre-match markets, perfect for football fans before kick-off. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most appealing price boosts at SkyBet for the Super Cup.
Super Cup Price Boosts
No matter if you are a supporter of either Real Madrid or Manchester United or not, some of the following price boosts are well worth taking advantage of for those looking to win big off the back of the Super Cup:
- Gareth Bale to score and Real Madrid to win in 90 minutes – Was 5/2 – Now 3/1
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan to score and Manchester Utd to win in 90 mins – Was 6/1 – Now 7/1
- Romelu Lukaku to score a header – Was 12/1 – Now 14/1
- Paul Pogba to score from outside the penalty area – Was 12/1 – Now 14/1
- Real Madrid to win 3-0 – Was 16/1 – Now 18/1
- Manchester Utd to win 2-1 – Was 11/1 – Now 14/1
- Ronaldo to score from outside the penalty area (in 90 mins) – Was 5/1 – Now – 10/1
- Karim Benzema to score first and Real Madrid to win 2-0 – Now 50/1
- Marcus Rashford to score first and either Manchester Utd to win 1-0 or Manchester Utd to win 2-1 – Now 33/1
With no maximum stakes involved in such price boosts, the potential to win big from selected bets is now bigger than ever, with SkyBet covering almost all bases with their latest offers on the big match on Tuesday. Top attackers such as Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo and Romelu Lukaku feature heavily, with many predicting an exciting match, filled with goals. Available to both new and existing customers, there has never been a better time to log in to your account and place a bet at SkyBet.