Action from SW19 returns this week, which can only mean one thing- Wimbledon! Tennis fans have been counting down the days until the start of the most historic tennis tournament in the world, with Novak Djokovic and Angelique Kerber coming in as the defending champions in the men’s and women’s draws respectively.
Whether you are looking to bet on the competition or simply looking forward to enjoying the action at home, the latest offer from bookmaker Karamka Sport is well worth taking advantage of.
Their Wimbledon predictor game offers punters the chance to win risk free tennis bets worth between £10 and £200, with each successful prediction resulting in 50 points. For those interested in taking advantage of this offer from Karamba, let’s take a closer look at the terms and conditions surrounding it.
Karamba Wimbledon Predictor Offer: Terms & Conditions
A Karamba account is required in order to enter their Wimbledon predictor game, with only one guess per round being allowed per username. The final standings on the leaderboard will determine the prizes that are awarded, which come in the following forms:
- 1st to 3rd Place: £200 Tennis Risk Free Bet
- 4th to 10th Place: £150 Tennis Risk Free Bet
- 11th to 20th Place: £100 Tennis Risk Free Bet
- 21st to 30th Place: £50 Tennis Risk Free Bet
- 31st to 50th Place: £25 Tennis Risk Free Bet
- 51st to 100th Place: £20 Tennis Risk Free Bet
- 101st to 200th Place: £10 Tennis Risk Free Bet
Meanwhile, there will be days during the tournament when double or even triple points per correct answer are on offer, which are on the following:
• Double Points Days are 2,9 & 10 July.
• Triple Points Days are 4,11 & 12 July.
So, for those who are tennis experts, this promotion from Karamba could well mean that you end the tournament with some substantial free bet funds to play with.