Zenit St Petersburg - Rubin Kazan Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Permier Liga match between Zenit St Petersburg and Rubin Kazan at Krestovsky Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Zenit St Petersburg||Rubin Kazan|
Both Zenit St Petersburg and Rubin Kazan will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Krestovsky Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Zenit St Petersburg who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Permier Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetZenit St Petersburg
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Standout Zenit St Petersburg vs Rubin Kazan odds
|Zenit St Petersburg||Draw||Rubin Kazan|
Comparing the two teams
- Rubin Kazan - Zenit St Petersburg1-211/23/2019
- Zenit St Petersburg - Rubin Kazan5-009/21/2019
- Zenit St Petersburg - Rubin Kazan1-212/09/2018
- Rubin Kazan - Zenit St Petersburg0-108/13/2018
Zenit St Petersburg Form
- Zenit St Petersburg recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against FC Sochi last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Zenit St Petersburg have won 14, drawn 4 and lost 0 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 45 goals in their last 19 matches, The Zenit St Petersburg averages 2.37 goals per game.
Rubin Kazan Form
- The Rubin Kazan defeated FC Krasnodar in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 1.
- Rubin Kazan have recorded 7 win/s, 6 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 19 matches, Rubin Kazan have scored a total of 22 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.16 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Zenit St Petersburg and Rubin Kazan
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/14 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.