Zenit St Petersburg - FC Sochi Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Permier Liga match between Zenit St Petersburg and FC Sochi, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Zenit St Petersburg||FC Sochi|
Zenit St Petersburg and FC Sochi meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Krestovsky Stadium, with Zenit St Petersburg home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetZenit St Petersburg
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 85%Under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Best odds for the tie between Zenit St Petersburg and FC Sochi
|Zenit St Petersburg||Draw||FC Sochi|
Zenit St Petersburg and FC Sochi performance statistics
- Zenit St Petersburg - FC Sochi2-107/08/2020
- Zenit St Petersburg - FC Sochi2-109/08/2019
- FC Sochi - Zenit St Petersburg0-207/21/2019
Zenit St Petersburg Form
- In their last match, Zenit St Petersburg 1 - 1 against Spartak Moscow.
- During the last 6 month, Zenit St Petersburg have won 13, drawn 4 and lost 0 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 18 matches, The Zenit St Petersburg has scored a total of 42 goals, which works out at an average of 2.33 goals per game.
FC Sochi Form
- In their last match, FC Sochi recorded a 4 - 2 when they took on FC Rostov.
- FC Sochi have recorded 7 win/s, 7 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 16 matches, FC Sochi have scored a total of 31 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.94 goals per 90 minutes.
Zenit St Petersburg vs. FC Sochi expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 11/10 from bwin. The probability for this market is at 67% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.