Wycombe Wanderers - Swansea City AFC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Wycombe Wanderers and Swansea City AFC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wycombe Wanderers||Swansea City AFC|
Both Wycombe Wanderers and Swansea City AFC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Adams Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Swansea City AFC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSwansea City AFC
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best Wycombe Wanderers vs Swansea City AFC pre-match odds
|Wycombe Wanderers||Draw||Swansea City AFC|
Comparing the two teams
Wycombe Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wycombe Wanderers 5 - 0 against Blackburn Rovers FC.
- During the last 6 month, Wycombe Wanderers have won 0, drawn 0 and lost 1 of their 1 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 0 goals in their last 2 matches, The Wycombe Wanderers averages 0 goals per game.
Swansea City AFC Form
- The Swans defeated Birmingham City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Swansea City AFC have recorded 7 win/s, 3 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Swansea City AFC average 1.46 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 19 times from such encounters.
Wycombe Wanderers vs. Swansea City AFC expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 23/17 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 53% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 75%.